Tile Importer Pty Ltd provides laminate flooring for your next remodelling or new build project. Our products come in a wide range of designs and sizes. We source our supplies from KronoSwiss, an innovative and experienced flooring solution provider, so you get both great-looking and durable laminate slates for your home.
Why Use Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is great for homeowners who want the timeless look of wood without breaking the bank. Know the benefits of using this material..
- Lasts a lifetime – Laminate flooring is resistant to scratching, impact, and fading. With proper cleaning, it’ll look good as new for a lifetime. Plus, the KronoSwiss slates we provide come with Aquastop technology, which makes them moisture and spill-resistant for at least 48 hours.
- Affordable – This material costs around $30 per square metre, according to the latest estimates. It provides enormous savings compared to hardwood planks, which start at around $76 per square metre.
- Designs a-plenty – Our laminate flooring comes in a variety of colours and wood patterns. You’ll surely find a design that fits your project perfectly.
What makes laminate flooring an ideal choice?
Laminate flooring is a popular choice for home and office spaces. It comes in various designs. It’s affordable and durable. It’s economical and easy to clean. But in addition to these benefits, what makes it ideal for you?
- Impressive design – Laminate flooring easily replicates the authentic appearance of hardwood flooring and natural stone tiles. You won’t even know the difference after installation. Also, the design options are limitless — you can choose different colours, tones and patterns based on your interior design.
- Easy maintenance – This is one of the reasons laminate flooring is so popular. It has a stain and moisture-resistant surface, so it won’t be difficult for you to clean up any spills. The surface doesn’t require special cleaning procedures, either. Regular cleaning and sweeping is enough.
- Resistance to wear and tear – Laminate flooring is ideal in places with heavy foot traffic. It’s made from durable materials, so it can easily withstand wear and tear. It’s resistant to light scratches and indentations, making it the ideal surface option for hectic households and busy offices.
How do you choose the right laminate floors?
Tile Importer features a wide range of laminate floors that are suitable for different applications: bathroom, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, laundry area, hotels, office spaces, shops and more. These products come from KronoSwiss, a renowned manufacturer of water-resistant laminate flooring that looks like real wood.
There are many designs for you to choose from. Consider these factors when choosing laminate floors:
- Colour – Lighter laminate floorings can make small rooms look bigger and brighter. Dark laminates add age and character to the room — it’s ideal if you’re going for rustic or traditional design.
- Texture – Laminate flooring easily replicates the tone and texture of natural wood and stone. You can opt for different finishes, too, depending on how realistic you want the flooring to look.
- Lifestyle – Your choice of laminate flooring depends on more factors than the way it looks. You also have to consider your lifestyle and the foot traffic in the area you want to install the laminates.
We’re your trusted laminate flooring supplier in Melbourne. You can count on us to help you choose the right type of laminate floors for your property.
Get High-Quality Laminate Flooring
Tile Importer is your one-stop online shop for all laminate flooring products. We don’t just provide high-quality home improvement products, but we also offer a hassle-free shopping experience for our customers. Here are the convenient ways you can get our laminate flooring products.
- Showroom – Want a closer look at our collection before making a purchase? Visit our Melbourne showroom! We’re more than happy to help you select an ideal flooring system for your project.
- Phone call – Get in touch with us anytime you want for a free consultation about the best laminate flooring for your construction or renovation project. You may call us today on 03 9562 7181.
- Email – If you already have an idea of what type of laminate flooring you want, you may send us an email at email@example.com. We will gladly provide a free quote for you.
Tile Importer Pty Ltd is your partner for home improvement supplies in Melbourne. We pride ourselves in great customer service, resulting in a positive experience. Contact us today to get the latest updates on pricing, stocks, and deals!