EXTERNAL ENTRANCE DOORS
Array of Designs
Tile Importer carries entrance doors from trusted manufacturers in Australia. Our Corinthian collection, for instance, features the following selections:
- Made from select hardwoods that withstand Australia’s heat and humidity.
- As its name implies, these doors have deep carvings with traditional mouldings.
- Sports modern geometric patterns that allow entry of light.
- Made of natural Western Red Cedar that gives off a warm, rustic feel.
- Incorporates micro Venetian blinds that increase privacy.
Our Hume Doors & Timber, meanwhile, offer stylish external doors for the modern Melbourne home:
- Creates the illusion of floating inserts.
- Savoy 1200. Features veneered laminated timber stiles and rails.
- Sports sleek, slim glass panels.
- Showcases the natural beauty of timber through contrasting grains.
- Features detailed carved patterns in front and a smooth surface at the back.
Please check the online brochures for door sizes or get in touch with our team.
Wide Selection of Materials
Tile Importer offers doors made of top-quality timber, metal, glass and more. We have external doors that are purely made of hardwood, but we also have designs that merge wood with either metal or glass. The Corinthian Infusion Metal & Blade, for instance, are wooden front doors with decorative metal inlays. The sleek metal is incorporated into timber choices like:
- Victorian Ash
- Red Cedar
Glass options also have an extensive range. Hume Doors & Timber offers:
We have a selection of entry door systems that meets regulatory requirements for properties in bushfire zones. Our Corinthian BAL 40 entry door system, for instance, offers comprehensive options.
- Available in three system configurations:
- Single Door
- Single Door plus One Sidelite
- Single Door plus Two Sidelites
- Standard door sizes are 2040 x 920/820 x 42mm
- Special door sizes are available (up to 2340mm high and 1200mm wide)
- Glass options include:
- Acid Etch Translucent
- Slumped Waterfall
- Desert Sand
Door Accessories and Fittings
If you want to customise your door further, browse the Delf Architectural, Novas Architectural, and World Wide catalogues to see various options. Delf Architectural’s selection includes:
- Classic Door Lever
- French Provincial
- Art Deco
- Art Deco
Other Door Furniture Options
- Door Pulls
- Latches and Bolts
- Stainless Steel Alphabet, Numerals and Door Signs
External doors supplied by Corinthian Doors and Hume Doors & Timber are covered by a 5-Year Guarantee. Delf Architectural also provides a 5-year limited mechanical guarantee for its door furniture.
For enquiries about the warranty, get in touch with our team.
Get a Free Quote
If you want to see our doors in person, visit our showroom at 17 Natalia Ave Oakleigh South, 3167 Victoria. You’ll get personal service, and our team will walk you through your options. You can order right then and there, too.
If you’re comfortable ordering through our online catalogue, we encourage you to get in touch with our representatives for a free estimate — we can provide a quote in as fast as two hours. Delivery is available, too, so we can bring your newest door to you.
Call us now on (03) 9562 7181 or leave a message here.
Top Selling Exterior Entrance Doors
No products were found matching your selection.